Visitors are welcome to take photographs without using a flash for their own personal use. A permit is required for those wishing to take pictures of the House or grounds as the background for portraits, landscape photography or for any commercial purposes. Please abide by the following photography guidelines:
· Courtesy first. Unless you are on a private tour, taking of photos inside or outside of the House should not delay the tour or inconvenience your fellow guests.
· No tripods or monopods are allowed on the property.
· It is best not to bring camera bags to the Laurent House. Guests may be asked to leave camera bags outside of the home.
· Do not climb trees, walls or boulders, enter the pond or step into gardening beds.
· Special occasion photos such as prom, homecoming, graduation, birthdays, family reunions, etc., are only permitted with the advance purchase of a permit for a private photography session.
· The Laurent House Foundation assumes no responsibility for loss, theft, or damage to equipment.